Start the Freedom Movement
Organizing Locally to Protect Our Freedom Globally
The purpose of the Freedom Movement is to rely on each other to secure our sovereignty in times of worldwide uncertainty, organized lies, and governmental tyranny.
The Freedom Movement exists to connect individuals in communities across the world who:
- Want to secure your family's freedom by engaging in holding your local government accountable
- Commit to organizing in peaceful non-compliance when governments encroach on freedoms
- Rely on your neighbors and they on you to secure your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness
Start Your Movement
ABOUT THE FREEDOM MOVEMENTThe purpose of the Freedom Movement is to rely on each other to secure our sovereignty in times of worldwide uncertainty, organized lies, and governmental tyranny.
Today, we see the rise of unchecked power by governments around the world which is the foundation of Tyranny itself.
It’s apparent for the awakened that the truth doesn’t matter as much as the appearance of the truth. And a foundation of anything that is based on just an appearance, cannot stand for long.
So, our inalienable rights including our life, liberty, and our pursuit of happiness are our utmost priority as an individual. With this focus, we become the organized truth where WE THE PEOPLE can hold accountable local and worldwide governmental agents and enforcers who are supposed to represent and protect us.
The freedom movement is a simple but bold plan that holds our governmental officials accountable in two ways:
- The people in their towns organizes peaceful public assemblies each week at the same place, same time for one hour to discuss our Inalienable Rights to our sovereignty.
- The people in their towns commit that they will be there for each other in case of any governmental violation of our individual rights and constitutional freedoms whereas we the people will support our neighbors with peaceful noncompliance at their home or business.
The Blueprint for Your Movement
A Little Something to Help Get You Started
The Freedom Movement is your movement. It's started, managed and maintained by you and like-minded people in your local community. Here's a plan to get you started that you can grow and change to best suit your community's needs.
- They set up format for each weekly hour meetings in their towns across the world for Freedom Supporters to attend, share, and commit to each other.
- They set up the agenda each week, collect commitments from each other and distribute the information accordingly to the Freedom Supporters.
- They establish leadership teams who assist in content of meetings and actions plans as needed.
- They orchestrate the neighborhood supporters to be there for their neighbor if ever in need of peaceful noncompliance support at their home or business from a governmental agent or agents violating constitutional law and individual rights.
- They establish leadership teams who assist in protocols and levels for peaceful noncompliance support and actions plans needed.
- They do the actual committing in writing that they will be there for their neighbor in case of governmental unconstitutional oppression.
- They Join the weekly meetings for an hour to reestablish their commitment to each other and share and express their constitutional right to a peaceful public assembly.
- They encourage others to attend weekly because there is strength in numbers.
- They honor their commitment to their neighbors by offering their noncompliance support to their neighbors’ home or business when induvial rights are being unconstitutionally violated.
- They are prepared and understand the implications and ramifications of peaceful non-compliance support before committing to their neighbor.